Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

I haven't even begun to reach the point of weariness...it's only been one night without sleep...but Slender must be messing with me 'cause I feel like I'm tripping. Seriously, the hallway should not be this tilty.

Ugh.

Parents are worried about me. I think I overheard mom asking if I should even go back to college. She doesn't get it. I have to go back. I have to get away from them. I don't know how I know this, but he wants me, not them.

I'm scared but at the same time I'm not scared. You know what I mean? I know I'm scared but I don't feel it.

Ugh, this makes no freaking sense.

Alice and Daniel have been acting weird around each other lately. Not in a good way. I mean, for a while I thought they might...re-connect, you know? But now they don't speak, they don't even LOOK at each other. I feel like one of them said something that pissed the other off but I can't confirm it 'cause I haven't been able to talk to them lately. My parents are all up in my business.

I love them to death, and it's great that they care, but for once in their lives they need to back off.

I need sleep. But I can't sleep. I'm worried about what might happen. What I might do.

See you guys.

~Alora

No comments:

Post a Comment