Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Family Matters

I don't know how Alice does what she does, but I'm surprised she's not a cop along with Daniel. Or a consulting detective or SOMEthing.

Back in July, Daniel theorized that Slender might have been the one who took his brother. He never really let that idea go. I guess Alice got sick of hearing him Wild Mass Guess and decided to get some proof. She somehow managed to get her hands on some old family photos of Daniel and his long lost brother, Lucas.

And...well..

The first few pictures were okay, but...okay, Slender was in some.

And by "some" I mean "a lot".

Daniel was right. Slender was around when he was little. And he always seemed to be standing nearest Lucas.

He didn't handle it well. In fact, me and Alice are on rotating watch to make sure he doesn't do something stupid.

The semi-good-but-not-really news is that I think Lucas might be alive. I say think because I obviously can't be positive. But think about it. His body was never found. Slender's never been shy about showing his handiwork before. If Lucas were dead, I think everyone would know.

And if he's alive he can be helped. People have been helped in the past.

But why would Slender take him?

There has to be a a reason...

Stay safe.

~Alora

P.S. I need a new TV show to watch. There are only so many times I can watch Doctor Who to help me stay awake. And I am NOT watching series six. I saw one picture of the Silence. One. I'm surprised I was able to sleep afterwards...

No comments:

Post a Comment