Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

hello again

it's d. alora is finishing up her schoolwork, so said i should write something.

...i don't know what to write.

nothing really interesting happened today. i've mostly been spending my hours sitting in alora's room and reading/watching tv. she doesn't have a room mate. she says that having an anxiety disorder can have its perks. i guess not everyone can stand sleeping with the lights on. i don't mind. i can sleep through anything, i've discovered.

i still don't remember much.

alora said that later i can go through a list of names that start with the letter d and see if any stick out. i'm not sure how well it will work, but i'm willing to try anything by now.

it's kind of scary, not really knowing who you are.

i don't really know much about the enemy and his methods, but...has anyone heard about a person with scars like mine? alora doesn't know this, but i have other scars on my fingers. little x's on my fingertips. typing is a little awkward. has anyone else ended up like me?

or did i just really make him mad?

...what did i do?

2 comments:

  1. I *might* know who you are. I say *might* because my idea is speculation only, and I'm probably wrong anyway. I'm going to list some names and phrases: if you recognize any of them, let me know.

    Damien.
    Amelia
    Ted
    TheArsonist
    Dreams in Darkness
    Exilis everto
    Matthew Wilcox
    Rick O'Connor
    Emily
    Vincent
    EVE

    Again, if you recognize any of this, let me know. It's not much, but it's something.

    -Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...no. none of them are me but...

    who are they? they sound familiar, but they're not me. were they runners too?

    i never knew a runner before alora how do i know their names.

    how do i know their names how do i know how do i know how do i know how do i know how d


    It's Alora now. D is freaking out. I don't know what you did but I think he's flashback-ing or SOMEthing. I'll...I'll let you know what happens, but I have to go now.

    ~Alora

    ReplyDelete