Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Eventful In a Bad Way

Chester's stuck in a labyrinth now.

He's a strong dude, I'm sure he'll be okay, but that doesn't make it any less scary or suck-tastic for Viv.

I got another note.

Same handwriting as the "hello" Valentine, but this time written on lined paper and with more to it. Here's what it said:

hello

you are not the only one. the dark is after me too.

he is watching me.

i do not want to put you in more danger but

please

please help me. you have to help me please. i cannot keep running from him, i can't, it doesn't matter he will find me.

please help me. please.


There was no signature, no way of getting in contact with Whoever This Is, and frankly, I'm a little freaked out. Either this is some a-hole messing with my head or someone who genuinely needs my help. Either option is kind of terrifying.

What should I do?

~Alora

3 comments:

  1. There isn't much else you can do, Alora, until this person reveals their identity. You can't help them if you don't know who they are.

    --Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Vivi said...there's not much you can do at this point. If the person needs your help or wants to get in touch with you, they have to let you know who they are first. If they're screwing with you, don't give them the satisfaction of a reaction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Vivi and Ali: Yeah, I guess you're both right. Still, I figured I should try SOMEthing, and left a note in my own mailbox. I figured if (s)he's somehow getting into my mailbox in the mail room, (s)he might find it if (s)he tries to contact me again. Basically I said that I want to help but I need them to tell me who they are. It probably won't work, but whatever. It's either that or I go nuts fretting about this. (I fret. It's not a good thing, but I do.)

    ReplyDelete