Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

ARCHIVE BINGE

AT AN UNSEEMLY HOUR.

Seriously, I just plowed through A Really Bad Joke, H(a)unting, and the first 60 posts of Exilis Veritas, doing my weird archive thing. Thus the Timeline and Archives have been updated, and I added a new tab to list all the people involved in this insanity.

A few notes on my work:

1. If I messed up any dates or details in the timeline, feel free to tell me. I want this to be as accurate as possible.

2. Does anyone know if Maudin is a "he" or a "she"? I know that might sound stupid, but I honestly cannot tell and I don't want to get his/her gender wrong in the timeline. Question answered. Thanks, Jean. ^^

3. Obviously, all of this is a work in progress. I'll be getting to other blogs ASAP. But damn, this is going to take a while. Especially once I get to the blogs of people who've been at this a while. I cringe to think of what going through M's blog is going to be like. x.x

I keep wondering if my Mysterious Note Buddy has left a reply. Gah. I need to just go to bed and stop thinking about it.

Also, Chester is getting better. ^^

Stay safe.

~Alora

5 comments:

  1. Maduin's a he, hun.

    And thanks for putting this all together-- it's a bloody good job. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A timeline of events? You are not even getting half of the whole story I am sure if you would consult with our Father he would be more than willing to give his version of things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jean: Thanks. ^^; I know that might sound like a random question, but you can never tell on the internet.

    @(X): Okay, you? Eff off. I don't have time for gamejackers or proxies or whatever the hell you are. Your kind is not welcome here. GTFO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. there's always more story to tell, even the ones not posted.

    Alora has posted ones that are prevalent, and have influenced those that decide to flee.

    i believe it was very thoughtful to do so

    ReplyDelete