Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Argh

Vivi's in trouble and Slender wasn't outside last night.

Vivi. Shit, Viv...I don't know, she's stuck in some nightmare in her mind and he did something to her and HE WASN'T OUTSIDE MY WINDOW.

I know that's the last thing I should be freaking out over but part of me thinks that he could be anywhere else, or that he was out doing something "more important" like hurting you guys, or maybe he just got sick of me, or I don't know. He could be inside the building. He could be on the other side of the country. He could be on a totally different continent effing with Viv.

Leave her alone, you bastard. She didn't do anything to you. NONE OF US HAVE DONE ANYTHING TO YOU YOU SICK SON OF A BITCH. WHY WON'T YOU JUST LEAVE USE ALONE? No, slice that, why'd you leave ME alone and go after her? And Scott? And freaking everyone else? If you're trying to mess with my head, it's working. What, are they just more fun? You like strong prey, is that it? Am I too easy? Get back over here and I'll show you how tough I can be, you ASSHOLE!!

Chester....Viv....I'm so sorry....

No comments:

Post a Comment