Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Good News, Neutral News

The good news: Chester and Vivi are back. They're both okay. A little beat up, but alive. :) Thank God.

The neutral news:

Scott's run-in with a stalker whom I'm henceforth going to refer to as Joker Proxy made me think that maybe I should call my brother and see if he knows anything about the proxy that tried to nab him. The conversation went something like this:

[Skipping over the normal-grade small talk because you don't want to read that]

Me: Anyway, I was wondering...did the cops tell you anything about the guy that jumped you?

Brother: Seriously? That's why you called? I thought that sort of thing freaked you out, Phobia-Girl.

Me: Ha ha. Some dumbass tries to jump my brother and I'm not allowed to be curious?

Brother: It's just not like you, that's all. But it doesn't matter. I don't know anything. The cops don't know who the guy is, but I think they were gonna have a shrink look at him.

Me: Ah. Well, if you do find out anything, could you let me know?

Brother: Why so curious?

Me: Because...[brief struggle for a retort] Come on, dude, it takes a special grade of stupid to take on a Marine. I at least want to know if the guy is all there. It would explain a lot.

Brother: Damn straight. [laughs] But fine. If I find out anything, I'll let you know. Okay?

Me: Okay. Thanks.

[More small talk ensues.]

No, I'm not telling him about Slender. I don't want him involved in this, too. He was already nearly involved. Full involvement and...well, let's just say he would probably go Rambo on Slender's ass if he found out I was in trouble and I cannot picture that ending well.

Speaking of, Slender showed up outside my window again once night hit in full force. He's still there. What he doesn't realize is that colds, while weakening, just make me really pissy. So I'm not really scared of him right now. More like extremely pissed off. If I didn't think it would end poorly, I would have already thrown my garbage at his faceless head. The asshole...

Anyway. Stay safe, you guys,

~Alora

No comments:

Post a Comment