Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Note

Uhm...

I got contacted.

Remember that creeper classmate who I said may or may not be an agent? Yeah, he walked up to me today and gave me a note. Said "he" wanted me to read it.

The note...it...well...

Just...read this:

Youshouldnotasksomanyquestions.

Youwereright. Ididnotneedhimtobreakyou. ButifyouinvolvehimIwillnothesitate. Youwilldiscovertheupstart'sfate, thenifyouvalueyourbrother'slife, youwillnotbringitupagain.

Myapologiesforthemisunderstanding.


It was signed with an operator symbol.

...

It got freakier.

My brother called ten minutes ago. The Proxy that attacked him is dead. He was found hanging by a sheet in his jail cell. The cops think it was suicide. I know better.

He's outside my window. Just staring. Like he has every night since the 26th.

...

FML.

~Alora

3 comments:

  1. Your classmate is a creeper.

    Don't get too close to him, otherwise SSSSSSSSSSSSS oh crap

    *boom*

    *shot for Minecraft joke*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgive me for not getting the joke... xD

    But don't worry, I intend to stay as far away from him as possible.

    ~Alora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look up "minecraft creeper" on YouTube. They are totally silent green monsters (except for a hissing noise before they explode) that, if they get too close to you, will blow up you, anything you may be standing next to, and a good section of the ground. They also look damn freaky. xD

    --Chester

    ReplyDelete