Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Had a Bit of a Scare Today

So...as if my week hasn't been shitty enough, my (former) therapist tried to call today and talk to me. That wasn't the bad part was. The bad part was...

Well, I didn't remember 99% of the conversation.

Daniel (he was in the closet eavesdropping (creeper (kidding))) said that I started screaming at her and swearing and said that if she didn't leave me alone I'd regret it. Then I hung up. That's when my memory kicks back in. I probably looked pretty stupid staring at the phone like a moron.

But...if Chimere is just popping up over something as innocuous as a phone call, even if it's from someone I don't like..

...Is she getting stronger? Am I just stressed? Is this a one-off thing, or...

...I don't know. I don't know.



I'm scared.

~Alora

No comments:

Post a Comment