Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Just a Head's Up

We're going to be on the DL for a bit. Alora's parents have been super-protective and thus Daniel and I have been doing a lot of hiding in the closet.

Alora's not as shell-shocked as she was earlier, but she's still freaked out and having an existential crisis about her split personality or whatever the hell Chimere is. I don't even know. Daniel didn't have a lot of time to explain it well.

Killjay, you're probably right. This whole thing probably is one big mindfuck. I'm not sure how having Alora's pyscho half killing proxies factors into that, but I'm sure we'll figure it out sooner or later.

Shit, her parents are coming. We'll blog again as soon as we can.

Alice

2 comments:

  1. Oh ho, someone listens to me for once. That's a nice feeling. Well, I drink to your health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. Look. Secondary personalities like that are supremely complicated things. She needs to find some kind of common ground with it, and figure out it's REAL origin. Once you do that, you've got good odds of dealing with everything else. It all goes back to start.

    Glad to see you're all still intact.

    ReplyDelete