Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

He's Back

Slender's chilling outside the window.

Daniel was in a staring contest with him until I shut the window. He's fine, but he did tell me this:

i don't get anything from him. if i relax my mind, i can usually pick up emotions and vague thoughts from people without actually reading their thoughts. but i don't hear anything from him. he's just blank.

That's not totally creepy or anything. x.x

I still don't know what he's trying to do, unless he likes the taste of stress. I have quizzes, Slender-related emotional issues, and just generally mood swings (I love having two x chromosomes), and Daniel's still a little torn up over...well, you know. He's getting better, but I don't think he'll ever really be over it. I can't blame him.

I played this song for him. I don't know why, since it's such a sad song, but it always makes me feel better when I'm feeling down. Like someone's watching over me.

I think it made him a little less emo, but I'm not sure. He needs to stop wearing that damn mask so much. I like being able to see facial expressions.

well, excuse me for being self conscious about my massive facial scarring. -daniel

You'd think he'd know by now that I really don't care. Ah, well. I'll deal.

...Or steal it when he's asleep. >:3

Stay safe, you guys.

~Alora

No comments:

Post a Comment