Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Hell

Just...hell. Shit shit shit.

Darby (Citizen Anonymous) is back, and so is Badass Zeke but Viv...she's been taken.

I'm literally shaking right now.

Damn it.

Scott told me on another post that there's something coming...and, I'm going to be honest. I've been feeling uneasy ever since I got back to campus. Not in a "being followed" way, but a "calm before the storm" sort of way. Something's coming, I can tell, and it's going to be...well, big.

A lot of people are saying that if you're being followed you should run. This is going to sound crazy, but...I don't want to run. I don't want to fight, but I don't want to run, either. I'm not suicidal, but...I dunno...if I run, he'll chase me. If I fight, he'll kill me. If I don't do anything...I dunno. In my mind, I feel like just carrying on will maintain the status quo, and that I'll be okay.

It's also telling me that I already paid for this semester, so running would be a total waste of money, but I only listen to that part of my brain when I'm grasping at straws.

On a totally unrelated note, I saw Creepy Skinny guy from class and mistook him for you know who THREE TIMES YESTERDAY. If he tries that again today, I might punch him, because I am so high-strung it's not even funny.

I wish I could do something about all this. But...I can't. I'm not a fighter. I just am. I'm passive, and I sure as hell don't know if that's going to kill me or save me in the end.

Anyway, enough of my whining. I have to run. Classes and all.

Please stay safe guys.

~Alora

ETA: They found Viv. Thank God, Viv's okay. I feel a lot better now...

No comments:

Post a Comment