Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bloody Mothereffing HELL

I just...

I don't even...

HELL.

Daniel was right. He kept thinking it, but he was too afraid to say it out loud. But he was right.

Lucien's "gift" was Alice. He told her where I live.

Okay, I guess I should start over. My 'rents went out for the night, so I figured I would do something normal for a change, and let Daniel out of my room. We were chilling in the kitchen and making dinner and blasting the music too loud, and it felt good to do something so...not weird. You know? But then, next thing we know, the doorbell rings, and I, like a moron, answered it...it was just this woman, I thought she was selling something. I didn't know...

She asked me if this was where Alora lived, and that her name was Alice, and that's when I knew we were screwed.

I might have slammed the door in her face when I realized who it was, but we're not going to talk about that.

She didn't leave for a good fifteen, twenty minutes. She just kept knocking and asking Daniel to come out and talk to her. Then she just stood there. Finally I had to open one of the windows a crack and tell her if she didn't get off the porch, I'd call the cops. I meant it, too.

I don't...I don't even know how to react. I know what he's doing. He's putting the one person Daniel really loves in the firing line, trying to piss him off or get him emotional so he makes a mistake. And I think it might be work. Daniel hasn't stopped pacing around my room since she left. He's a wreck, even if he's not showing it.

Alice, if you're reading this, get out now. Please.

Please...

No comments:

Post a Comment