Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Results

I can't find Daniel. There's someone else living in my old room. Apparently, I haven't missed any classes, assignments, or anything like that. So I was just living my life without remembering any of it.

I told the girl who's living in my old room that I was looking for the person who used to live there and if she knew what happened to her. She said that she'd heard the girl was having problems being stalked by some guy and that she requested a room change because of it.

I figured it might be a good idea to search the room, so I made up some bullshit story about leaving something in the room. She said she hadn't found anything, but she let me in anyway.

I only found one thing. Something scratched the molding along the floor, under the bed.

"it wasn't you. please don't try to find me you'll just bring her back. don't worry, i haven't left you, but please, don't try to find me. -d"

Something else was weird. There were these...marks on the closet door. I don't remember them being there. Like someone had smacked it repeatedly with something.

I think Daniel's alive. That's the good news. But...

If what I'm thinking is true...

...I have to find out what happened.

~Alora

No comments:

Post a Comment